We lost a dear friend and colleague on September 14, 2010. Kathy Dooley was a beloved daughter, sister, aunt, best friend, athlete, teacher, co-worker, dreamer and believer. She was passionate about sports, marketing, communications and education, among so many things.
To honor her memory, ClearEdge Marketing has established an annual $1,000 scholarship, awarded each spring to a graduating student from Bedford High School in Massachusetts.
Kathy was a founding member of the ClearEdge team and leaves a legacy of memories and beautiful client work.
Our hope in awarding this scholarship is to give a worthy individual a leg-up in his/her quest to create his/her own legacy.
The person who wins the Kathryn Dooley Memorial Scholarship must exhibit strong ambition to:
● Improve the lives of everyone around them
● Tell stories through mastery of the art of writing
● Laugh at all costs—taking life seriously, but in a fun, spirited way
● Speak the truth with a voice that is heard by all
● Never back down, never be afraid to do what’s right
Above all else, the recipient of this award must be driven to excel in their studies and in their life. Applicants must also be graduating students from Bedford High School (Massachusetts).
To apply for this scholarship or for more information, please contact Don Criscione or Leslie Vickrey.