Digital Marketing Consultant
The Digital Marketing Consultant is primarily responsible for setting up, optimizing and reporting on SEO and paid search digital campaigns for ClearEdge Marketing clients. This position is focused on SEO and paid search platforms, including, but not limited to: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and Semrush. This role also includes select digital audit and strategy responsibilities in collaboration with the other members of the ClearEdge Marketing Services team.
This individual will need to feel comfortable partnering with the ClearEdge Marketing account team to serve as the subject matter expert across paid search and SEO, executing these projects from inception to completion.The Digital Marketing Consultant will also be exceptional at collaborating with ClearEdge Marketing’s content, digital, and website team.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will handle many projects at one time, thus this individual needs to be extremely organized, a strong strategic thinker, driven to execute, and proficient in both client and internal team communications. This role also includes upskilling cross-functional team members in the areas of paid search, SEO, as well as overall digital strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Setup, ongoing optimization, and management of all paid search campaigns for multiple clients
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Setup, ongoing optimization, and management of SEO programs for multiple clients
- Analysis of SEO program data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Partner with the digital marketing team members to conduct a client audit and prepare recommendations for digital marketing channels, including content, email, paid search, social media, and website, while confidently presenting the findings and plan to the client
- Partner with the digital marketing team members to create a digital marketing strategy that includes clear KPIs measuring the outcomes of digital campaigns and their ROI with specific execution tactics for content, email, paid search, social media, and website, on how to achieve business objectives, while confidently presenting the findings and plan to the client
- Work in partnership with the account management and delivery team colleagues to provide direction to execute our recommendations and meet objectives for all paid search and SEO campaigns or website deliverables
- Set expectations for outputs and consistently raise the bar in line with evolving digital marketing trends by enhancing key deliverables
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing to improve efficiency, create digital marketing processes, and upskill our digital marketing team on various digital skills
- Gain a deep understanding of a client’s brand and business to tailor successful digital marketing solutions to their needs, including but not limited to demand gen strategy and execution. Prior industry knowledge in staffing, recruiting, talent acquisition, and/or HR tech, or ability to ramp up quickly will be essential to the role.
- Minimum of five (5) years of hands-on paid search and SEO experience (in a fast-paced B2B environment or agency preferred)
- Google Analytics experience
- HR Tech/Staffing industry experience
- Knowledge of retargeting/remarketing, display, and rich media/video advertising
- Knowledge of how all digital marketing channels integrate with one another from an organic and paid perspective
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities and meeting strict deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies and proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including using a project management tool for internal project communications
- Demonstrated ability to lead calls, meetings and presentations efficiently and effectively
About ClearEdge Marketing
ClearEdge Marketing is a fully integrated agency trusted by growth-obsessed talent and HR tech companies to light the way to success. We’re bright thinkers who craft super-smart strategies that accelerate pipelines and make brands matter whatever comes their way. Think digital, creative, utterly targeted, data driven and ahead of the curve. We spark conversations that ignite relationships between brands and their audiences — and make them stick.