Transforming thought leadership into sales leadership
Operating in the highly competitive technology staffing and solutions industry, Harvey Nash was looking for a means to stand out from competitors. The company wanted to elevate the brand as a thought leader, while arming the sales team with unique value-added insights that could increase opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
To support the drive for increased revenues in both staffing and solutions, ClearEdge launched a fully integrated marketing and public relations program, designed to leverage thought leadership as a growth strategy.
A key element of the strategy was to raise the industry profile of the company’s leading sales executive as a thought leader and peer to key buyers. Featuring SEO-strong content and social media promotion, trend surveys, keynote speaking engagements, blogs, articles, and a podcast with global technology leaders, ClearEdge generated national publicity while packaging content in ways that business leadership could use to transform the sales process. It leveraged this unique content across multiple channels and touchpoints, arming the sales team with a strong value proposition that was continuously and consistently reinforced.
“I can say without a doubt that having the ClearEdge team help manage my social media presence and PR outreach has elevated my personal brand, landed contributed content opportunities such as the one with CIO.com, secured keynote speaking engagements and as a result, led to new sales and conversations that I might not have had otherwise. Additionally, it doesn’t matter who you work with at ClearEdge, everyone is outstanding and superb.”
-Anna Frazzetto, CDTO Tential, Former CDTO & SVP Harvey Nash Group
The fully integrated thought leadership program drove a multimillion dollar increase in sales and firmly established the company’s reputation as a thought leader in technology talent and solutions. Results included:
- Multiple, high-profile speaking opportunities, including keynotes at CDO Summit and CxO Disrupt
- 200+ immediate marketing leads from CIO survey and 650 industry participants for Women in Tech diversity survey
- Regular placements with CIO.com, Forbes Executive Councils and Tier 1 publications, including Inc. Magazine
- $4M+ in revenue from marketing-qualified leads
- $1M in revenue from SEO-strong blogs alone
- 3X increase in website traffic via social media push
- $400K+ in attributed revenue within six months of podcast launch