Staffing Industry Analysts recently released their highly anticipated Global Power 150 Women in Staffing list and I was thrilled to see so many of the industry’s top leaders featured. For those of you who may not know, the list is comprised of the 150 most influential women in North America, Europe and around the globe.
Excitingly, we saw many familiar faces—women I not only admire, but women who have shared their stories with me directly on our podcast, TheEdge. In case you missed the episodes, here’s a quick round-up featuring some of Global Power 150 honorees:
- Joan Davison, President and CEO, HCMC Legal
- Rhona Driggs, Chief Operating Officer, Empresaria (formerly President Global Solutions, Volt Consulting Group)
- Anna Frazzetto, Chief Digital Technology Officer and President of Technology Solutions, Harvey Nash
- Tammi Heaton, Executive VP and COO, PrideStaff
- Lisa Maxwell, Founder and Managing Partner, Gerard Stewart
- Michele McCauley, SVP Human Resources, Apex Systems
- Robin Mee, President and CEO, Mee Derby
- Ranjini Poddar, Co-founder and CEO, Artech Information Systems, LLC
- Joyce Russell, President, Adecco Staffing US
Tune in to learn from these women as they share stories of leadership, advice for the next generation, why mentorship matters and what’s next for the staffing industry.
Congratulations again to these inspiring, innovative leaders!
If you’d like to nominate someone for our podcast or have feature ideas, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.