We’re less than a week into 2015, but get ready for annual lists and award announcements to hit your inbox. Hopefully you are on the verge of receiving good news based on the extensive nominations and applications you submitted last year. Receiving industry achievements is fantastic, but the “real” work begins after you’ve won. Spreading the word is an essential component. These 5 tips will help you leverage your accomplishment to make an impact with clients and prospects.
- Proactive Press Outreach – Announce your accomplishment while adding value with industry trends or tips and proactively engage the media to really stand out. This helps give context to your award and further positions you as an industry leader and big thinker.
- Blog Post – As an executive, this is your chance to share your company’s story in a personal, engaging way. Talk about what makes your company different and what made you stand out to receive such an important accomplishment. Use storytelling to connect with your audiences and personalize something that might seem corporate.
- Internal communications – Your team was essential to achieving this accomplishment—thank them with a party or other event. Saying “thank you” in a small or big way can make a big impact on morale, productivity and retention.
- Spread the word – Share the news on your social profiles and website, then create awesome sales scripts and emails for your team to share.
- Go all in – A company-wide campaign with custom website banners and landing page ensures your clients and prospects get the message—award-worthy service is your specialty!
Want even more great ideas?
Give us a call here at ClearEdge Marketing. We provide outsourced marketing and PR services for talent management companies, from HR technology firms to global staffing organizations. Through extensive industry experience, creative talent and an integrated approach, we help businesses achieve their critical branding, sales and recruitment goals.